[Neos] Thought about implementing workflows

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Wed Jan 22 18:17:42 CET 2014

Really nice idea, how this kind of workflow are configured in Drupal ?

I think that we can work with a Worklow.yaml to define:

1. Trigger
2. Action
3. Receipe

A lots of inspiration can be found in service like
https://ifttt.com/wtfbut with the possibility to nest the receipe.

With the power of EEL the configuration can look like this:
https://gist.github.com/dfeyer/8562868

The actions "type" are based on available Signal in Neos or CR

In a second step we can work on a backend module to view the current
Workflow, and maybe event check where the current node in in the worflow
process.

Sounds like we have a new challenge ;)

Dominique

ttree sarl