[Neos] unexpected behaviour in BE with new content type

Dominic Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 12:49:46 CET 2014

Hello,

I found something strange in my installation if I create new content
elements. I followed the instructions on this page:

http://docs.typo3.org/neos/TYPO3NeosDocumentation/IntegratorsCookbook/WrappingListOfContentElements.html

I added some properties into the yaml configuration and simple content
element:

'DMF.BootstrapContent:Jumbotron':
   superTypes: ['TYPO3.Neos:Content']
   childNodes:
     content:
       type: 'TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollection'
   ui:
     label: 'Jumbotron'
     icon: 'icon-folder-close'
     inlineEditable: TRUE
     group: 'structure'
     inspector:
       groups:
         jOptions:
           label: 'Jumbotron Options'
   properties:
     fullWidth:
       type: boolean
       defaultValue: FALSE
       ui:
         label: 'Full width container'
         inspector:
           group: jOptions

prototype(DMF.BootstrapContent:Jumbotron) <
prototype(TYPO3.TypoScript:Template) {
     jcontent = TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollection {
		nodePath = 'content'
     }
}

But the element is not selectable through the BE.

If I change the line
nodePath = 'content'

=> nodePath = '.'

the BE works again. Does anyone has the same issue?

Regards,
Dominic