[Neos] use of FLOW_CONTEXT production on managed server

Dominic Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 14:37:27 CET 2014

Hi Guys,

I hope everyone had a good holiday and a nice start into the new year. I
just picked up my work running a neos demo page on a managed server.
With the zip package and Neos 1.0.1 the setup ran smoothly :)

I would like to know more about the FLOW_CONTEXT. As I don't have any
control of the vhost I guess I need to use the .htaccess file inside of
the Web folder? But first of all, what would be changed and how can I
reach the context in ts2 or flow itself?

Does somebody can provide some information about this? Soon I want to
kickstart a project and for sure would like to use it as "production" ready.

Thanks,

Dominic