[Neos] Re: Menus

Barcasal Lucius hennett at in.gr
Tue Jan 7 14:29:16 CET 2014

The first step would be to define a new nodetype in NodeTypes.yaml which inherits the Menu nodetype. After that, you should create a typoscript file for that menu, then a view for the node and last (but not least) include the typoscript in Root.ts2.

For something more advanced, I have created a menu which shows only the pages I want to, so I can have a customized footer menu which can be found here stackoverflow.com/questions/20540455/typo3-neos-how-to-build-a-menu-with-defined-pages/