[Neos] TYPO3 NEOS on dedicated server?

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Thu Jan 2 10:28:48 CET 2014

Hello Adonis

Good to hear that you figured the installation stuff out. A server with shell access makes things a lot easier and way more flexible, so if you have that opportunity I would recommend it.

In case you didn’t get an answer about your question regarding Neos being free, I just wanted to clarify that Neos is absolutely free and will always be. It’s released as open source and it wouldn’t be possible to turn it into a product and that would never be a goal of the community. The TYPO3 community is about sharing and collaborating.

Best regards
Aske Ertmann