[Neos] Calling non-Neos controller gives security error

Christian Loock brainshack at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 15:11:00 CET 2014

Maybe there is a way to create a link with a json format, so that your
controller can use the JSON View to generate the output, similar to here:

http://wiki.typo3.org/Flow_Cookbook#Creating_JSON_response_.28e.g._for_AJAX_requests.29

The only thing i would try now aside from that is to look in the Neos
Modules to see how they handle ajax requests. Unless someone else here
knows how.