[Neos] Create protected area in Neos Website

Christian Loock brainshack at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 09:42:32 CET 2014

No its the other way arround, you would need to Make the Editor role
inherit from your own role.

This way, editors can edit the nodes, but people who have the role to see
the role, would not be editors.

And that is the big Questionmark over my head. How would i make the
Typo3.Neos:Editor role inherit from my custom role?