[Neos] How to integrate a custom login form in Neos site layout

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Tue Feb 4 18:38:18 CET 2014

Hi Pavlina

Haven’t tried your example unfortunately so cannot elaborate on that, but regarding insert a plugin as non-content should be straight forward.

When you have defined your plugin in TypoScript you should be able to just create an instance of it in TypoScript.

page.body.parts.plugin = My.Package:Plugin

Here’s an example of defining a plugin in TypoScript https://git.typo3.org/Packages/NeosDemoTypo3Org.git/blob/HEAD:/Resources/Private/TypoScripts/Library/NodeTypes/Flickr.ts2

/Aske