[Neos] How to integrate a custom login form in Neos site layout

Pavlina Drosos pavlinadrosos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 16:09:04 CET 2014

Hi all,

I have a custom front-end users flow package and I must integrate a login form in a Neos Site package. The login form must be in the layout and visible for all pages.

The first I've tried was just to put the form in the layout, but this code:

<f:form controller="Login" action="authenticate" package="My.Package" method="post">

throws an exception:
landingPage<TYPO3.Neos:Page>/body:
Could not resolve a route and its corresponding URI for the given parameters.

The Controller Login and the action authenticateAction already exist in my package.

My second idea was to integrate the login form as a plug-in, but all examples in the documentation are about integrating a plug-in inside a page node, not in the layout.

Could someone help me with these issues and point me to the right direction? How must I integrate this login form in the in the correct way? Should I add some specific routes in the Routes.yaml configuration file? I've tried to add the Flow routes, but without success.

Thanks a lot!
Pavlina