[Neos] Exceed maximum nesting level of 100, thats insane!

Jacob Floyd cognifloyd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 13:51:24 CET 2014

Something else to check: Make sure that Flow (part of Neos) knows how to
find the CLI version of PHP, and that the CLI version is using the
appropriate php.ini file. That looks to me like some problems I've
experienced where Flow fork-bombs because it is trying to use the php-cgi
libs. I really wish we had some logic to test for this and throw an
appropriate error message instead of fork bombing, but we don't yet.