[Neos] PreviewCentral: Mobile screen sizes

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Thu Dec 25 11:56:45 CET 2014

Hello Hendrik

A screen size preview is planned, but hasn’t been implemented yet.

If you want to brew your own simple version you can do something similar to https://github.com/sorenmalling/Meteko.Neos.GooglePreview <https://github.com/sorenmalling/Meteko.Neos.GooglePreview>, where you insert an iframe and use the node view helper to create a link to the current page.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Aske