[Neos] [TYPO3 NEOS 1.2] Dimension / Language problem

Michael 9pm at gmx.net
Fri Dec 19 15:43:16 CET 2014

Hey all,

i've got a problem with the new dimension settings. If i setup a new Neos 1.2 system with a blank site package or the demo package, everything works fine. But if i use my own existing site package (works with Neos 1.1) and add the new dimension settings to my [Settings.yaml] i get an error after logging into the backend or entering the frontend. Frontend says "Missing Homepage" and backend says "Page not found". If i remove the dimension settings, it works again. Even if i *copy* the dimension settings of the demo package, i get this error. Is there anything else i have to configure?

Greetings
Michael