[Neos] Inline Links

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Thu Dec 18 19:08:22 CET 2014

Hi Nikos

It’s actually my fault that it not longer works for you. I introduce this changed behavior for 1.2 with an Aloha update and didn’t consider your workaround edge case.

I have my doubts if this should be default behavior in general and might revert it or make it configurable. We have a customer who needs target processing for their project as well and if I can make that generic enough to go into the core, that’s probably preferable since it would be dynamic instead of just being a hardcoded & unconfigurable Regex check in the editor. But it’ll be a few weeks before I get around to work on that unfortunately.

And of course we need a more advanced linking feature, but that’s require quite a bit of work and will probably take some time before anybody implements it.

You’re more than welcome to help with these things though. It requires some good JavaScript knowledge, although probably not that difficult with the right guidance which I’m happy to provide you.

It’s easier if you join #typo3-neos on IRC in case you want to work on it.

Best regards,
Aske