[Neos] Switching to Neos dev-master: Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Christian Glass mail at christianglass.de
Thu Dec 4 20:41:45 CET 2014

Oh well- let's get this straight:

I installed Neos 1.2 beta 2 in the first place
and created the Demo Package during setup.

Then I modified composer.json to be able
to upgrade to dev-master.
During upgrade to dev-master, composer
complained about not having that neos-seo
dependency satisfied as described earlier.

There must have been that neos-seo package line missing.

Don't ask me why- I did not delete it manually. ;-)

What I did after composer update is in various combinations some of
these
(not sure if there is sth. critical):

./flow flow:cache:flush --force
./flow doctrine:migrate
./flow node:repair
./flow node:migrate 20140930125621 --confirmation TRUE
./flow node:migrate 20140326143834
rm -rf Data/Temporary...
warming cache

regards, Chris