[Neos] Switching to Neos dev-master: Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Thu Dec 4 19:59:19 CET 2014

Hi all,

actually Neos shouldn't depend on the SEO package, but the demo site
shipped with the base distribution does. So if you update you should get
it as part of the demo site dependencies as seen here:
https://packagist.org/packages/typo3/neosdemotypo3org

If you don't have the demo site installed and have problems because the
seo package is missing, please tell me some more details because then we
created an unplanned dependency.

Cheers,
Christian