[Neos] How to search for a position in a string with indexOf?

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Thu Dec 4 11:44:48 CET 2014

Hi Tina,

a bit more context would be good, were is this done? In TypoScript, in a
Fluid template?
String.indexOf is a helper in EEL, so it works in TypoScript, wereas
{neos:uri.node()} is a Fluid viewhelper, so you are mixing two things
there. It can probably be done, but I would need to know where you want
to do it.

Cheers,
Christian