[Neos] - Install - Uncaught exception

Robert Chwistek robert at chwistek.at
Mon Dec 1 13:39:35 CET 2014

Hi Sandro,

take a look at the "Settings.yaml" file.
You'll find it in the "Configuration" folder of your Neos installation.

This is where you can set up the database connection globally.
A comment in the file says: "It is good practice to not specify user name
and password of the database".

Maybe you'll find some wrong settings...

Best regards
Robert