[Neos] Finding a nodes parent document

nikos nick at jamalade.com
Thu Aug 21 13:56:19 CEST 2014

Decided it's best to do it in ts using flowquery ie.

## the @override pushes this variable onto the context
         @override.menuRefNode=${q(node).property('menuReference')}
         ## we need both the parent document node ie menuReferenceNode and the actual node reference itself menuReference
         menuReferenceNode = ${q(node).property('menuTarget') == 'sectionNode' ? q(menuRefNode).parents('[instanceof TYPO3.Neos:Document]').get(0) :
q(node).property('menuReference')}
         menuReference = ${q(node).property('menuReference')}

Thanks

Nikos