[Neos] August code sprint date

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Wed Aug 13 16:03:20 CEST 2014

As always Aske, thanks you very much for all those useful informations.

++

Bests,

--
ttree sàrl
Dominique Feyer
dfeyer at ttree.ch
ttree.ch - @ttreeagency - plan d’accès

Le 13 août 2014 à 16:00:00, Aske Ertmann (aske at moc.net) a écrit:

Hey Dominique

Sounds like the right decision and I’m sure it will work out just fine. It’s a small code sprint after all so easier to have general communication with externals.

Regarding the code sprint in Denmark I’d suggest that if you bring your family you check out renting a summer residence. There are more than plenty in the area and it’s off season. They’re should be cheaper than hotels too. Alternatively you could go to Lalandia, which is a vacation resort for families. It’s very close to the location and pretty cheap and you get a lot of entertainment and stuff for the kids, although I’m not sure how much you will enjoy it :) http://www.lalandia.dk/uk/Pages/forside.aspx

If the link works here’s some suggestions for sommer residents, I’m sure you can find Hotels easily too.. http://www.novasol.dk/r/208?layout=map&groupstate=e-e-e-e-e-e&C=208&R=LOLL&PE=2&K=2&Q00=&SD=27-09-2014&DUR=7&Q20=Y&QE1=&Q54=&Q50=&Q55=&P=&Q96=&Q51=&C=208&C=208&C=208&C=208&C=208&C=208&C=208&C=208&Q51=&C=208&ED=04-10-2014

Cheers,
Aske