[Neos] Hide Content-Elements on "Create new" panel

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Fri Aug 8 11:34:18 CEST 2014

Hi

Yes that is possible by marking the node types abstract in the node type configuration.

Site.Package/Configuration/NodeTypes.yaml
'TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:Html':
  abstract: TRUE

Make sure you don’t have any occurrences of the node types you’re marking abstract, because afterwards they’ll lead to an exception.

Cheers
Aske