[Neos] TYPO3 Neos and CloudFlare - anybody has some experience?

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Fri Aug 1 15:21:19 CEST 2014

The cloud compatible resource management is not really related to your question.

As cloud flare is a frontend cache, basically it cache only static ressources. So you can use it with Neos without any custom plugin.

What kind of feature do you need ? Cleare CF cache from Neos backend, cache static page in CF cache, …

Bests,

--
ttree sàrl
Dominique Feyer