[Neos] TYPO3-Neos-1.1-Beta - exception

nikos nick at jamalade.com
Sat Apr 26 23:04:14 CEST 2014

Hi Christian

I thought I'd have a look at the request/responses without your change and they look they same i.e the request recorded by Firefox is a PUT but a Get
is reported in the exception - so perhaps their is a bug/typo in the exception handling? Not sure if that helps solve the problem I am having though :(

Nick