[Neos] Content Repository Search without dependencies

Jacob Floyd cognifloyd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 14:08:00 CEST 2014

If you use more than one server, you'll probably switch to elastic search.
As I understand it, the goal of this is to provide some simple searching
capabilities within Neos for the smaller projects that don't need anything
fancy.

Also, Neos sees the database via Doctrine, so we'd be restricted to
whatever Doctrine can do with MySQL, Postgres, and other databases
available through Doctrine.

Just my thoughts,
Jacob Floyd