[Neos] Wrapping *each* children of ContentCollection with custom markup

Marcin Ryzycki marcin at ryzycki.com
Wed Apr 16 22:04:07 CEST 2014

Hi guys,

I'm struggling with wrapping *each* children of ContentCollection into
my custom markup.

I tried this way

prototype(M12.Foundation:Content) < prototype(TYPO3.Neos:Content)

prototype(M12.Foundation:BlockGrid) < prototype(M12.Foundation:Content) {
	blockGridContent = TYPO3.TypoScript:Collection {
		collection = ${q(node).children('[instanceof
TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollection]').children()}

		itemName = 'gridItem'
		itemRenderer = TYPO3.Neos:Content {
		  node = ${gridItem}
			templatePath =
'resource://M12.Foundation/Private/Templates/NodeTypes/BlockGridItem.html'

		}
	}
}

But have no idea now, how to render it in my template...
{namespace ts=TYPO3\TypoScript\ViewHelpers}
<li>
  <ts:render path="node" />
</li>

It renders... correct node path, but I just want the whole node
rendered, whatever it is (text, image etc).

Any suggestions?
Many thanks,
M.

[1] https://gist.github.com/ryzy/10925362