[Neos] Plugin views

Tomita Militaru militarutomita at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 10:33:50 CEST 2014

Well in my case, the field Master View is shown, just that I can't select any value, I only get in that field: No plugin configured.
Also, applied the patch, but I have the same problem.
If I insert my plugin directly instead of Plugin View, it works, just that I need to switch between views.
On 07.04.2014 11:09:22, Carsten Bleicker <carsten at bleicker.de>wrote:
I had the same problem yesterday:
Please see this: https://review.typo3.org/#/c/29214/