[Neos] [Team] Neos/Flow workshops at T3DD14

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Fri Apr 4 14:12:37 CEST 2014

Sorry, but I will not be here for T3DD14 …

Maybe we can also organize some public hangout, short workshop, … in the futur

Bests

--
Dominique Feyer
Sent with Airmail

Le 4 avril 2014 à 11:08:20, Berit Hlubek (berit at typo3.org) a écrit:

Hey together,

during last week's code sprint I already talk about the T3DD14 with some of you. We created the plan to have several introduction workshops during the event and I would like to have a short hangout with everyone interested to talk about workshops/talks around Neos/Flow at T3DD14 in general.

Please vote for a date/time: http://doodle.com/ay7g99x7yb8wd835

Voting Deadline: April, 8th

Greetz,
Berit