[Neos] Exporting Media image tags

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Fri Apr 4 08:54:29 CEST 2014

Hey Nick

Unfortunately not, the import/export is still quite basic. However you could do a normal database dump instead for now or use AOP to add the feature to the import/export services.

In any case please submit a feature request on http://forge.typo3.org/ if you don’t find any existing one.

Thanks

Best regards
Aske