[Neos] Exception when adding plugin

Nick nick at jamalade.com
Mon Sep 23 16:56:39 CEST 2013

Hi all,

sorry for yet another post!

I have installed Robert's Blog plugin but when I try and add a Blog to one of my sites pages I get the following exception

Exception while rendering
page<TYPO3.Neos:Page>/body<TYPO3.Neos:Template>/content/main<TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollection>/default<TYPO3.TypoScript:Matcher>/element<TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollection.Default>/itemRenderer<TYPO3.Neos:ContentCase>/default<TYPO3.TypoScript:Matcher>/element<RobertLemke.Plugin.Blog:PostPlugin>:
Could not resolve a route and its corresponding URI for the given parameters. This may be due to referring to a not existing package / controller /
action while building a link or URI. Refer to log and check the backtrace for more details. (20130923152001b7bbae)

I suspect it is something to do with Routing but not sure. I noticed in issue Bug #4936(http://forge.typo3.org/issues/49365) that looks similar that
seems to have been resolved and was pushed into alpha5.

Would be grateful if anyone has any suggestions about this or if they can reproduce.

Many thanks

Nick