[Neos] Manipulating the body tag

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Sun Sep 8 23:25:41 CEST 2013

Hi there

I found out that I can add manipulate the attributes of the <html>-Tag
like this:

page.htmlAttributes = ${q(node).property('title')}
page.htmlAttributes << 1.wrap(prefix: 'id="page', suffix: '"')

Since that works, I don't have a need for this ATM, but is there also a
way to manipulate the <body> tag? For me it's not obvious why the
structure is used. What's the reason for that?

By the way, I had the opportunity to read the Neos Integrator Guide
today. Congratulations, guys. I'm really impressed by the possibilities,
the clean structure and the similarity to other "languages" that make
you somehow feel like home. Thank you.

Best regards,

Lorenz