[Neos] Create content element issues

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Sun Sep 1 20:21:20 CEST 2013

Hi everyone

Maybe the last question for today :-).

When adding content elements, the plus button always creates content
after. A workaround to add a content on top is to add the content after
and then cut and paste the top content down.

Are you planning to integrate a "add content before" button?

As a side-note, when adding a content element, I think the focus should
be on the new content element. ATM if you add a new content element
after a very long content element, you won't even see it.

And as a last question, did I get it right that sorting doesn't work
yet? I remember one of Robert's (?) presentations where all nodes were
visible in the page tree and they could be moved there. How can I
achieve that?

Thanks and best regards,

Lorenz