[Neos] Status Update 2: The Road to Neos 1.0 Beta 1

Rens Admiraal rens.admiraal at typo3.org
Sat Oct 12 17:51:47 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I had a look at the nodetype group changes, and updated it to match the
Settings.yaml structure as proposed in
https://gist.github.com/radmiraal/bd8d45d10da156b7c72c . Think it's good
to go now.

I did some more smaller changes we still had to do, from which 2 are
'breaking':
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/24621/
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/24615/

Don't think they're so crucial that hey have to get in before the next
alpha, but they are preparation on the work I'll do to allow 3rd party
editors to be registered into Neos. So it would be nice if we could get
them merged before end of next week.

Greetz,
Rens