[Neos] Status Update: The Road to Neos 1.0 Beta 1
sebastian at typo3.org
Tue Oct 8 16:23:59 CEST 2013
Aske, Robert, Christian and me just did a status-update-meeting for Neos
1.0 Beta 1.
We updated the google doc, which contains all the important information:
We're planning to do a next alpha release on Tuesday next week.
Below follows an overview list for you.
The following topics are under review: Please help to get them quickly
out of the review queue:
* Security (Helmut, Andi)
o TODO @all: reviews https://review.typo3.org/#/c/24369/and
* Login Screen (Tim, Rens)
o scheduled for next week, but finished a week early. Aske will
review it tonight.
* New Demo Site (Sebastian Helzle)
o currently under review, Sebastian K. will push some minor
adjustments tomorrow morning, and then it should be merge-ready.
o we'll continue to work on it in the upcoming weeks
The following topics are currently work in progress:
* Resource and Media Management, estimate: around 5 workdays (Robert)
* TypoScript Processors: will still be reviewable this week (Sebastian K.)
* Moving Page to NodeTypes: will still be reviewable this week
* Labels (Mattes) -- @Mattes: Do you need any help in pushing your
* Link Handling (Bastian, Rens, Tim): @Bastian: what's the status of
this? Can it already be reviewed?
* Navigate Component (Aske): will still be reviewable this week
* Documentation: progressing nicely, will continue to do that
* Sticky Menu: will be checked next week
The following topics are done and merged:
* Page Templates (Mattias, Aske)
* Plugin Views / Plugin Implementation (Marc, Dominique, Bastian)
o great to have that done-done now; Dominique will still write a
cookbook about it.
The most important non-started topics yet:
* New Website Implementation
* adjusted wireframe CSS
* Views component
* TypoScript Page Rendering Restructuring
The next update of what has changed will happen on Friday this week.
More information about the Neos