[Neos] [Poll] Naming conventions on CSS class names

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Tue Oct 8 12:09:10 CEST 2013

Hi Thomas

> so this is "just" a convention so everyone could do it as he likes... right?
Right.

We're on the verge of chartering into something different here. I think it's a related topic, but not really the same. If we want to make everything configurable with TypoScript then we need to think about this, but this is more about a naming convention. I wouldn't want it too be so flexible, but rather encourage users to use their own templates if they need more custom stuff.

We also have a Tag TypoScript object in review that will be able to do stuff like this, which could then be used.

Greetings
Aske