[Neos] [Team] neos.typo3.org: HTML / CSS

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Oct 8 09:03:06 CEST 2013

Hi folks,

Yesterday I briefly talked with Berit and as far as I understood, it was
not clear yet how much or if at all she will have time to implement the
HTML / CSS for the new Neos website. So I sent a tweet and Henjo (in
copy) just offered to help us with the HTML / CSS implementation.

Henjo would implement the site with Zurb Foundation (which, I think is
fine). The team can help / take over the TypoScript / Neos part where
necessary.

I suggest that Mattes shares the design once it is done with Henjo and
Berit and, if Berit doesn't mind, Henjo takes the lead for the
implementation while Berit can decide day per day how much she can or is
willing to contribute.

Check?

Cheers,
Robert