[Neos] Mainmenu unclickable

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Fri Nov 29 10:26:06 CET 2013

Hi Renzo

Thanks for the report. The issue has already been fixed some time ago, but there hasn’t been another beta release since so the problem is only fixed in the master.

We’ll release a new beta on tuesday which will include the bug fix amongst others.

Here’s the link for the bug fix review https://review.typo3.org/#/c/25369/

Just for your information I don’t think anyone from the core team are using Safari but rather Chrome which uses webkit so that’s why it’s similar to Safari.

Best regards
Aske