[Neos] Mainmenu unclickable

Renzo Bauen typo3 at conpassione.ch
Thu Nov 28 15:31:13 CET 2013

Hi,

i ran in a strange problem with NEOS beta 1.

If i move my mouse over the main menu button at the top left of the
backend in NEOS beta 1, the menu appears like expected. But as i try to
click on a menu item, the whole menu slides out as soon as i leaf the
main menu button with the mouse.
Hovering or clicking the main menu button toggles the main menu, but it
never shows me the menu in a manner that i can click on a menu item.

To setup NEOS beta 1 i followed the instructions described in "Getting
Started" on neos.typo3.org.

I have a Firefox 25.0 on Linux Mint.
As Webserver i use Apache 2.2.20 with PHP 5.3.10 on the local machine or
5.4.9 on a Ubuntu Server 13.10.

Thanks for any idea to solve this problem.

Renzo

Renzo Bauen
conPassione gmbh
T +41 33 345 00 92