[Neos] Date and Location for a 1.0 Release Code Sprint

Andreas Förthner andreas.foerthner at netlogix.de
Tue Nov 19 22:32:09 CET 2013

Hi,

just a quick update: The hotel is booked for everyone in the wiki, tell me
if there is someone missing, then I can check if we get another room.
Hotel costs are covered by our budget and travel expenses will be
reimbursed up to a limit of 200€ per person. We might be able to make some
exceptions here, if needed.

I also updated some info on the wiki page.

Really looking forward to see you in Nuremberg!

Greets Andi