[Neos] Date and Location for a 1.0 Release Code Sprint

Andreas Förthner andreas.foerthner at netlogix.de
Thu Nov 14 15:41:28 CET 2013

Hello again!

I talked to some of you already during the last days and as I could find
out everyone is fine with coming to Nuremberg. So I blocked a room and
added some information regarding the location to the wiki page:
http://wiki.typo3.org/Neos_Code_Sprint_December_2013 (more to come in the
next days)

As shortly discussed in IRC we plan to be 10 to 15 people preparing the
release and finishing everything needed in the days from Saturday 7.12. to
Tuesday 10.12.2013.

To get the whole thing running, especially the hotel reservation I would
need the final list of participants with the arrival and departure
information at latest until monday! So please, add yourself to the wiki
page

Do we have a budget for travel/hotel costs left? If so, what would be the
limit per person? I think that would be good to know, that everyone can
check the trains/flights (yes there is an airport in Nuremberg ;-)).

Greets Andi