[Neos] Beta coming up tomorrow

Rasmus Skjoldan rasmus at typo3.org
Mon Nov 11 16:33:42 CET 2013

Hey all,

Mighty awesome it is happening!

I'd really like to help with the website. I just need a place to edit content and check css etc. Can we set something up that allows me to edit and check – if we don't have a dev site already? I'm too stupid to use github :-)

Also, I didnt catch the tab-idea from Jacob. @Jacob: Could you resend your sketches in a mail to me?

Best. Rasmus

Rasmus Skjoldan
Neos UX lead / TYPO3 brand manager