[Neos] [Coordination] Topic collection for coordination team hangout on 06.06.2013

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed May 22 09:50:42 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I'd like to invite the coordination team to collect topics for our first
team hangout. Simply create an issue in our Forge project [1] and select
"Meeting 6.6.2013" as target version [2].

I suggest that we have the meeting on June 6th, at 16:00 - 17:00,
because we previously agreed on that date for a Neos related meeting
anyway. Will everybody from the coordination team be able to join?

As for all other Neos / Flow team members and anybody interested, feel
free to suggest additional topics in this thread.

Cheers,
Robert

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3neos-coordination
[2]
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3neos-coordination/issues?query_id=464

--
Robert Lemke
Lead Developer TYPO3 Neos and TYPO3 Flow

Blog: robertlemke.com
Get involved: typo3.org – flow.typo3.org – neos.typo3.org