[Neos] Styles folder

Rens Admiraal rens.admiraal at typo3.org
Sun May 19 20:11:05 CEST 2013

Hey,

I can only remember settling for StyleSheet ago after a long discussion
long long long ago, and afaik we had some kind of agreement on name the
folder to it's actual content like the language (JavaScript) or the type
of resources. And I find 'styles' quite general in that regard... We
also didn't vote for 'Scripts'.

Personally I don't see a big + for Styles in regard to StyleSheet, and
as such it would be smart to not break anything. Now the master could be
kind a broken for people who use Neos already, although this is of
course already true because of the javascript renaming.

I don't wanna block stuff or something, but I would vote for reverting
this change. Renaming the inner structure of the JavaScript folder is
different then renaming folders in Public/ while we just decided
somewhere last year to communicate some kind of guideline which could be
used by everyone as sane folder names...

Big +2 for working around our PageHead.html template, it would be really
cool to have this javascript / stylesheet thing in TypoScript2

Greetz,
Rens