[Neos] [RFC] Disable Interface related Behat tests

Berit Hlubek berit at typo3.org
Sun May 19 11:19:57 CEST 2013

Hey,

I just talked about it with Christopher and the tests should not be deactivated, because failing is exactly what they are supposed to do if stuff doesn't belong together any more.
The goal should be that everyone is able to fix the tests after stuff changed. For this moment Christopher and me will do the fixing today if Sebastian didn't already do it and I think Christopher will also write a short guide so that everyone will be able to get the tests running again if some changes got in.

Greetings,
Berit