[Neos] [RFC] Disable Interface related Behat tests

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Sat May 18 17:47:52 CEST 2013

Hi all,

as nice as I find the new Behat tests currently they seem to fail due to
the beginning of the UI reworkings and as more of that is coming I would
like to disable all Behat tests that are UI related and just keep
minimal tests like if the login works. Then we can rework and add to the
tests as soon as the UI is fairly stable.

If you are OK with that could someone involved in setting that up
disable them as I have no idea how to do so.

Cheers,
Christian