[Neos] project like mailchimp with neos

Adrien Crivelli adrien.crivelli at gmail.com
Tue May 7 05:10:39 CEST 2013

Indeed ! the UI is based on extbase, as you probably noticed, and it would
probably be best to rewrite everything from scratch for Neos (for TYPO3 6.0
as well)... I was thinking about AngularJS and Highcharts. But that's way
too soon for me to start anything in that direction. And I actually have no
idea what tools would be considered "good" for Neos.

So I guess you are on your own ;-) but I would love to hear from you if you
choose to use parts or concepts from Newsletter.

Cheers,