[TYPO3-50-general] Backend loading page speed

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Thu Mar 7 11:17:39 CET 2013

Hi Piseth

I assume you're running in development context. If you're having problem with speed you should look into freezing all the packages you're not actively developing or debugging. You can either use the package management module in Neos or use the command line. I prefer the module since it's possible to select multiple packages at once to freeze/unfreeze.

This should optimise the speed of page rendering. Mine is usually ~2 seconds when I have frozen most of the packages.

Aske