[TYPO3-50-general] Workspace error

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Tue Mar 5 09:55:34 CET 2013

Hey Piseth

Sounds like a image model without a resource. Not sure how this could happen, but there was a bug a some point that meant the resources wasn't imported for images when importing a site. But that was fixed a month ago or so. If you figure out how you can reproduce that state, please report an issue to http://forge.typo3.org/projects/package-typo3-typo3. You can assign me if you'd like. For now you should maybe just delete that image node or everything in your workspace to get it working again.

Aske