[Neos] Request for qotation : "Porting Custom Content Elements to TYPO3 CMS"

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Jun 26 07:07:47 CEST 2013

Hello Guys,

perhaps you heard, that there is currently a lot of regarding theming
the TYPO3 frontend.

During implementing EXT:themes and doing research on how to have some of
the functionality back, which we all know from templavoila i stumbled
over some extensions doing nearly the same - build sth. like fces:

 - ext: fluidcontent
 - ext: gridelements(2)
 - ext: dce
 - ext: jfmulticontent

Sadly all this approaches are unsafe investments regarding NEOS. Lateron
i found, that NEOS will ship sth. similar called CCE:

http://docs.typo3.org/neos/TYPO3NeosDocumentation/IntegratorGuide/CustomContentElements.html

So i started a discussion - how could this be ported to TYPO3 CMS.
I already talked with Sebastian Kurfürst and he said it would be
possible to integrate TYPOScript 2 AND CCE into TYPO3 CMS. Having both
in the CMS it would migrations easier in the future.

https://plus.google.com/116691116915588645773/posts/ezkw538ceVD

So my question is:

Would someone of you the NEOS developer port these 2 features + the Yaml
parser back to TYPO3 CMS?
How much would this cost?
Would it be ok for you to crowdfund the implementation of this feature?

I just assume, that the following stuff would work then:
	- Workspaces / Versions
 	- Translations

I think even if its work in TYPO3 CMS it's a huge investment in the
future of NEOS, as it's a signal that we care about migration, and it
also would give all those content integrators a nice tool, which can to
most of the things TV can do.

Thanks in advice
Kay

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach