[Neos] [FYI] Scrum Meeting Notes 03.06.2013

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Mon Jun 3 14:30:10 CEST 2013

Scrum Meeting Notes 03.06.2013

SPRINT PLANNING

ⓘ Permanent Scrum Hangout: http://bit.ly/FlowHangouthttps://notes.typo3.org/p/renaming-technical-todo
ⓘ Bi-weekly Neos meeting:
http://wiki.typo3.org/TYPO3_Neos-DiscussionMeetings
ⓘ Flow: We should not introduce new breaking changes, if we get to the
point it might be required we should meet and discuss solutions like
possible backwards compatible solutions, feature switches or extracting
in a separate package.

[JACOB]

♫ My project was accepted in GSoC:
-
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/cognifloyd/30001
☠ I need more feedback on the naming of the packages
- Is BuilderBase ok? What about BuilderAbstract, BuilderNucleus,
BuilderFoundation?
- http://forum.typo3.org/index.php/mv/tree/197066/
- https://tricider.com/en/admin/uqjv/2EDqYn
https://tricider.com/de/admin/uqjv/2EDqYn (poll)
✔ Posted cleaned up charts to show the how this GSoC project's packages
relate to each other
-
http://cognifloyd.blogspot.com/2013/05/boilerplates-and-builders-in-typo3-neos.html
➜ Work on initial services in BuilderBase (current version:
http://bit.ly/Design-T3BP)
ⓘ Follow my work:
- https://github.com/cognifloyd/Cognifire.TemplateBuilder
- https://github.com/cognifloyd/Cognifire.BuilderBase

[MARC]

➜ Customer-work-load slowly decreasing to TYPO3 contributable levels :)
=> will be more active again :)
➜ will meet up with Bastian on Thursday to work on the Flexible Plugin
Integration in Cologne
ⓘ stumbled over a concept called CacheDependency used by the Yii
Framework to help with clearing/renewing caches based on dependecies:
http://www.yiiframework.com/doc/guide/1.1/de/caching.data#sec-1
♫ Moved into a new Bigger Office

[BASTIAN]

✔ Some minor tweaks to TYPO3.Fluid (e.g. Switch-ViewHelper, Developer
hints for overused VHs)
✔ Reviews, nitpicks
✔ pushed 2nd set to “HTTP Component WIP” (
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/20821/ ) to see how we can improve things
in a BC way
➜ Meet up with Marc to discuss/work on Neos Plugin integration
➜ Prepare “General Discussion Meeting”
(http://wiki.typo3.org/TYPO3_Neos-DiscussionMeetings)

~~~
Legend: