[Neos] [Team] NodeTypes in TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes

Jacob Floyd cognifloyd at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 15:59:38 CEST 2013

I believe the idea is that other people (and their apps) will provide their
own NodeTypes package.

So, we could have
Vendor.Shop.NodeTypes
Vendor.Blog.NodeTypes
Vendor.SomethingWeCantImagine.NodeTypes

TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes then becomes the model for how other people can
quickly create their own set of 'content elements' and replace all of the
Neos provided node types (except for the bare minimum that all
Neos-using-apps will require, which should be provided in Neos itself.)

--Jacob