[Neos] [Team] NodeTypes in TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes

Christopher Hlubek hlubek at networkteam.com
Mon Jul 29 12:29:16 CEST 2013

Hi Robert,

we really need to make Neos work without any bundled node types for a good experience when building custom (CMS) applications. Even the Page node type is already problematic if it's not possible to use a custom node type but I see it absolutely the same way as Sebastian.

The experience is not improved by some lock-in decision. We really need a lot of development tools for a smooth experience like a node type manager / wizard / builder.

Greetings,

Christopher